When it comes to house painting, Burlington residents may put their trust in our expertise and dedication to have their job done accurately and on time. What’s great about assigning the needed painting job to our company is that we cover all needs. At Painter Burlington, we are perfectly aware that the needs, tastes, and expectations of the people both vary and change. But as long as you need an interior or exterior house painting service in Burlington, Ontario, you can consider our company your dependable go-to team.
Your go-to house painting Burlington team
Trust us now and trust us again all other times you may need house painting in Burlington. Why shouldn’t you? Our company is a full-service painting team. Naturally, this means that whatever you may need over time, you can leave it to us – the Burlington house painters you can truly trust. Not all painting jobs are straightforward. Not all jobs involve the whole interior or the whole exterior. Sometimes, all you want is the doors painted or the kitchen cabinets finished or the deck stained. Sometimes, a leakage happens and once it’s fixed, you need drywall repair and painting. All these times, you may need house painters in Burlington, think of us.
Top in Burlington house painters at your disposal for any service
So, what exactly may be included in a house painting, Burlington homeowners may ask? Here’s the main list of services.
- Full house painting services – such jobs involve both the interior and exterior of your residence.
- Exterior house painting – these services may include all main parts of the exterior or just some parts. For example, you may want only the doors, the windows, or the siding painted.
- Interior painting service – you may book a full interior painting job. Or, you may schedule a painting job for the trims, the doors, one room, the cabinets, the basement – just name it.
- Drywall repairs and finishing – drywall dents, bruises, holes, and cracks are fixed. Small holes are filled, big holes are patched, and the drywall panel is finished. If the damage is irreparable, drywall is removed. You can also book drywall installation. In any case, the drywall is finished as required.
- Wallpaper removal and installation – old, worn, and outdated wallpaper is removed when home painters finish walls during a job. But you can also schedule the removal of wallpaper alone – a job that will be followed by wall painting or wallpaper installation.
- Fence painting, deck painting – want your home’s outdoor decking painted? The fence painted? Both painted or repainted or stained? We are available for such services too.
- Popcorn ceiling removal/finishing – a popcorn ceiling is removed by the book and the substrate is fixed, prepped, and painted as requested.
- Kitchen cabinets painting – painting the cabinets is one way to spruce up the kitchen without replacing or refacing the cabinets and hence, without spending a small fortune.
Let us assure you that all projects start with you meeting with a house painting contractor to discuss details, costs, colors, and all things related to the job. And all jobs start with the good preparation of the working area and of the surface. All flaws, blemishes, and imperfections are tackled and the surface is finished as requested by the customer and with respect to the material. If you want to inquire about a Burlington house painting service, go right ahead.